APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE
Non ECMA Ensemble:
A) Short CVs of the ensemble and of each member.
B) Audio or video recording (4 copies) of a complete work written for ensemble.
C) Presentation letter of the ensemble from a well known musician.
D) Ensemble repertoire.
E) Application form by: April 1, 2020
F) Receipt of payment of the enrollment fee
Fees (ensemble no Ecma)
• Individual enrollment fee is non-refundable (to be paid upon application; ensembles already attending other courses at the School are exempt): € 50.00
• Attendance fee for each ensemble: € 210.00
• Auditors Enrollment fee per ensemble: € 100.00
• Visitors Daily ticket: € 10.00
It encloses: The ensemble c.v., repertoire of study of the ensemble, concert repertoire of the ensemble. The admission for ECMA ensemble is free charge
By participating applicants recognize that the jury authority and its decisions must be considered final. After having examined the documentation, the jury will invite a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 string quartets, and a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 trios with piano to attend the masterclass.
each member of your ensemble have to:
1. You have to register under the page http://www.scuolamusicafiesole.it/smfonline/
2. Then you can enter again the same page and insert username and password obtained by the registration.
3. Go to Subscription
a. Choose in Categories “Post graduated Courses”
b. and then in Forms choose “Application Form European Quartet Academy – ECMA”
c. fill in the form.