- Exam: 2020 October 30th at 9.30 a.m.
- Lesson: 2 lessons a month lesson according to a schedule established by the professor. First period of lessons: 2020 October 30th-31st Next dates to be defined
- Deadline Application: 2020 October 20th
Individual course registration fee (non-refundable, to be enclosed with the application form) valid also as auditor’s attendance fee: € 130,00.
Individual attendance fee violin (to be paid within 15th December): € 1100,00
Individual attendance fee chamber music (to be paid within 15th December): € 400,00
- Open to: Young violinists and chamber musicians
Teacher: Lorenza Borrani - 8 session
Programme: Study of basic technique and of solo, chamber and orchestra repertoire for violin, according to the individual needs and abilities of each student. Study of interpretative flexibility based also, but not solely, upon an informed historic approach. The goal is reaching, realizing and communicate a common reading and interpretation of a score.
At the professor’s discretion, the best student may be chosen to hold recitals during the year.
Admision requirement: Potential candidates must play the following programme:
- Violin course: a first movement, including cadenza, of a Concerto from the Classical or Romantic eras, as well as two movements of a J. S. Bach Sonata or Partita.
- Chamber Music course: two movements chosen from two compositions of two different periods one of them the classical one.
For the chamber music course are admitted groups already done. The course has a total of 6 places included Violin and Chamber Music courses. Free places: number to be confirmed
Pianist: Irene Novi