In order to enroll in the joint Biennio / Advanced course in agreement with the Verdi Conservatory of Turin, candidates must:
• apply for admission to the Scuola di Musica di Fiesole by utilizing the online form “Application for admission to biennio/master of Turin Conservatory” found at the following link: www.scuolamusicafiesole.it/smfonline and pay the €130,00 School application fee.
Admission deadline: The deadline for admission applications is 1 September 2021
Entrance exams will be held from 15th -18th September 2021.
The admission's schedule will be available at this page link: https://www.scuolamusicafiesole.it/it/segreteria/iscrizioni/ammissioni
Fees for joint Second-level Academic Course/Biennio in collaboration with Turin Conservatory:
Annual application fee to be paid to the Scuola di Musica di Fiesole upon applying: € 130.00
Annual enrolment fee and tuition to be paid to the Scuola di Musica di Fiesole (following successful entrance exam): according to ISEE(fees level document). You can recognized the ISEE level at this page link: https://www.scuolamusicafiesole.it/en/admissions/enrollment/fees-and-payment-methods
Fee to the EDISU of Piedmont (Institute for the Right to University Study): € 140.00 (IT15L0200801033000040788468 - Ente Regionale per il Diritto allo Studio Universitario del Piemonte Address: Via Madama Cristina, 83 - 10126 Torino Fiscal Code: 97547570016 VAT number: 06440290010)
This fee is compulsory for Second-level students who have received their high school diploma and should be paid once the entrance exams have been successfully completed.
Those who meet the following requirement may apply for admission:
• students with a first level academic diploma from Italian State Conservatories of Music and Italian Music Institutes, or foreign institutions of equal rank;
• students who have received a Conservatory diploma (old system) as well as a high school diploma;
• students who have received second level academic diploma from Italian State Conservatories of Music or Italian Music Institutes, or foreign institutions of equal rank;
• graduating students who have completed all Triennio/Bachelor course exams by 31 October and who intend to graduate within the winter session of the year of enrollment may take the entrance exam for the Biennio/Master and attend classes but can take exams for these classes only after having received the Triennio/Bachelor degree.
Entrance Exam Programmes
Entrance exam programmes are indicated below and are consistent with the requirements of the Turin Conservatory for each instrument .
Biennio/Master entrance exams will be held in presence. The School will inform the enrolled students as soon as possible about exams online if it’s needed.
The final exam will be held at the Turin Conservatory with a jury including the professor of the student’s degree major in Fiesole. Student and professor exchanges will provide for interesting educational experiences and performance opportunities at the two institutions for the best students.
Course curriculum and attendance
A joint Master programme can be conducted only if Fiesole’s Advanced course curriculum corresponds with Turin Conservatory’s CourseCurriculum.
All courses included in Turin Conservatory's course curriculum will take place at the Scuola di Music di Fiesole. Minimum attendance requirement is equal to 66% of course hours.
Entrance Exam Programmes
List of entrance exam programme
Foreign students entrance requirements Italian language is minimum B2. It’s required to be fluently in conversation.