- Open to: children and adolescents
- Calendar: from September to June
- Application: from 1 June to 1 September
- Fees: variable based on the ISEE, see Application Fees button
- Notes: in case of openings in the class, it is possible to apply during the course of the year
In-depth study of instrumental technique through stylistic features and Jazz language, alongside acquisition of the technical and stylistic skills necessary to consent interplay in ensembles are the goals of this course.
To achieve this goal, particular attention will be given to listening and the study of the repertoire most representative of the two instruments, in solo and ensemble settings, and of the relative performance practices.
Sight reading, acquisition and further study of the instrumental technique and, specifically, the language of improvisation complete the objectives that the course proposes to achieve.