- Intended audience: toddlers and children
- Calendar: 24 group meetings during the year, Saturdays at 10.30 from October to June
- Application: from 1 June to 1 September
- Fees: variable based on the ISEE, see Application Fees button
- Notes: in case of openings in the class, it is possible to apply during the course of the year
Musical Language is a new educational course, characterized by a full immersion in the world of sounds.
It is part of the DEMIA course, for toddlers up to 8 years old, but also open to students enrolled in the School’s Preparatory and Pre-Academic Courses, for external students who wish to embark on musical studies, as well as those who wish to improve their musical skills.